Interior HomeCare Solutions provides “Supports to live in my home” services to children and youth in conjunction with The Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD). We have an individual approach for each case, providing customized services depending on needs.
Our goal is to provide and connect children and youth to a safe and healthy living environment. We provide services for children and youth facing various challenges, including but not limited to; mental health, substance abuse and addiction, behavioural or developmental issues and disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and trauma.
Our “Supports to live in my home” services for Children and Youth include:
- Providing living and care arrangements
- Temporary placements for children and youth in foster care
- Specialized Supportive Housing
- Behaviour Support Services
- IHCS provides staffed homes that are focused on meeting the unique needs of each child and youth.
- Typically, we design single-bed homes that permits us to provide the detailed programming, activities and interventions tailored to each child or youth’s needs.
- Whether the child presents with complex developmental trauma from early childhood experiences or is diagnosed with developmental or learning delays, we are able to create the desired structure, staffing, experiences or interventions to help the child develop and grow.
- We have a complex developmental trauma, attachment-based caregiving lens and incorporate special needs and disabilities into programming as well.
- We provide services with a keen awareness of cultural, community, and family circles of involvement and provide culturally relevant services as well for Indigenous children, families and communities.