Unique employment opportunity for RN or LPNs in a comfortable residential home for Thursdays and Fridays overnight shift in Vernon
We are looking for nurses who have the right combination of skills and abilities with a passion for caring as part of a collaborative team.
You will be joining a team of other Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Education Assistants and Support Workers in caring for two sweet young teens with medical complexities.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys working with a tight knit team in a cozy home environment.
Specialized orientation and support will be provided
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Vision care
· Personal Care, including g-tube feeding and bathing in a shower trolley
· Use of lifts and slings to transfer patients with a movement disorder
· Administration of medication including PRN medications
· Night time monitoring and assistance in a peaceful home environment
· Basic food prep of a pureed feed for the clients
· Personal Requirements:
· Be in good health
· Be a reliable, punctual and committed person
· Have a calm demeanor and ability to adapt to changing medical needs
· Possess a caring, helpful and team oriented attitude