Services of Interior HomeCare Solutions
Personal Support / Attendant Care
Our carefully selected healthcare professionals are clinically knowledgeable as well as thoughtful, trained and responsive to the personal needs of our clients to ensure their independence and safety is paramount in their own homes. We can assist with everyday needs, such as bathing, dressing and companionship to make their day more pleasant.
Our Licensed Practical Nurses or Registered Nurses will work with you in whatever setting is most comfortable for you: at home, an assisted-living facility, long-term care, clinic or hospital. Our care is focused on maximizing your quality of life, while our services are tailored to your unique needs, whether it is wound management, IV therapies or respiratory care.
Working with individuals of all ages and abilities, we are committed to personal care and homemaking assistance for your loved ones. Recognizing a patient’s environment can impact positive health outcomes, our services – companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation and accompanied visits to appointments – are offered in any environment they may feel most comfortable, whether that be at home, in an assisted-living facility or long-term care environment.
Occupational Health and Drug and Alcohol Testing
Drug and alcohol testing are an increasingly important personal workplace management resource. Interior HomeCare Solutions provides the following services:
- NON-DOT & DOT Lab Based Drug Testing
- Express Drug Testing
- Hair Sample Drug Testing
- Saliva & Breath Alcohol Testing
- Audiometric & Pulmonary Function Testing
- Physician & Nurse Medicals
- Urinalysis & DNA Testing
- Mobile & Post Incident Testing
Why Should I Choose Interior HomeCare Solutions?
Interior HomeCare Solutions is committed to ensuring that you receive personalized supports that are driven by your own personal goals and needs.
Flexible and Adaptable
- Interior HomeCare Solutions can create individualized programming specific to your needs
- Interior HomeCare Solutions workers are available to support you 7 days per week
- Interior HomeCare Solutions is able to provide long-term/short-term and short notice respite for families
- Interior HomeCare Solutions will include you in the process of selecting your worker
- You are able to change your hours with your worker if you are going to be away
- Interior HomeCare Solutions offers 24-hour emergency staffing
What Inclusion Services Does Interior HomeCare Solutions Offer?
Life Skills Program
Interior HomeCare Solutions workers are able to help you learn and develop a variety of life skills including:
- Personal hygiene
- Communication skills
- Personal banking
- Cleaning and maintaining your home or personal space
- Developing independence
- Taking public transit
- Creating and maintaining consistent routines
- Finding accommodation
Interior HomeCare Solutions is able to assist you to connect with and become involved in your community. We are able to support you with:
- Finding or maintaining employment including developing employment skills
- Volunteer activities
- Accessing recreational programs
Facility Staff Relief
Interior HomeCare Solutions provides highly skilled and dependable healthcare staff to meet staffing needs of hospitals, retirement homes, and long-term care facilities.
Advanced Foot Care
If we want to stay mobile, our feet need regular attention and care. Our Licensed Practical Nurses or Registered Nurses can provide advanced foot care that focuses on prevention, treatment and the ongoing management of symptoms for arthritis, injuries or structural foot deformities in any location that suits you best: at home, an assisted-living or long-term facility, clinic or hospital.
Adult Special Needs Services
- We also provide staffed residential homes for adults who receive services from Community Living BC (CLBC) and require a high level of support from a structured staffed home situation.
- We work collaboratively with family, STADD, stakeholders and others when we need to transition from child services, often involving Children and Youth with Support Needs from the Ministry of Children and family Development, to adult services with CLBC.
- We care about the health and wellbeing of our clients. If you have any concerns about potential abuse or the level of service being provided, contact Community Living BC (CLBC). Complaints About Service or Reporting Abuse & Neglect of a CLBC Client
- All staff have education and relevant experience in child and family serving backgrounds.
- They have successfully passed background checks including criminal record, child safety, vulnerable sector, and personal references.
- All staff receive an in-depth orientation in trauma-informed, attachment-based caregiving, training in special needs, and non-violent de-escalation response training.
- Before staff commence working in a home, they undergo a thorough briefing and familiarization to the home and the person receiving services in the home.